• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Summer Nights, Washington DC & Sales!

It is that time of the week again. Most of the designers I work with release their new products on Fridays. Today I have two new releases, an oldie but goodie, and two sales to tell you about. First up I am going drop in those new releases and my layouts with them. 


I have been a big fan of Bella Gypsy designs for years and years! Years before I was ever on their creative team. I am not blowing smoke when I say that I love all their designs. This week's new release is no exception. I used their Summer Nights collection. You can get it three different ways. I will like that up under the closer look below. I also used the wonderfully clusterfilled template by Tinci Designs from the Renew Collab at GingerScraps. Here is a closer look at both these products: 


There is something so magical about summer nights, rhinestones dripping from the sky, fireflies sparkling in the night. Capture all your magical memories with this digital scrapbook collection. COLLECTION | BUNDLE | KIT 

Renew: A collaboration from our GingerScraps designers. This product was the Free With Purchase shop collab for April 2017. Please check your digi-stash!





For this 4th of July layout I used Made in the USA by WImpychompers at GingerScraps, as well as June Daily Album by Jen Yurko. See below for a closer look at Made in the USA. The caption on this layout reads: 
This year we just never were able to go and watch fireworks. Either because of weather or work. Lukcy for us pretty much every one of our neighbors were shoot big ones off!

Dang it. I just realized I mis-spelled something on that layout. sigh. I hate when I do that. My photoshop elements 13 does not have spell check and this girl needs spell check! Well, I guess this wouldn't have been caught by that anyway. I need a proof reader for my layouts. lol 

MADE IN THE USA BY WIMPYCHOMPERS

Made in the USA is a great collection for those who love celebrating their patriotic side with family and friends.




This layout is using the latest Travelogue from Connie Prince. Washington DC! We went when Isaiah was 8 months old. I did not want to go what so ever and it ended up being in my top 3 favorite vacations I've ever taken. You can get this new release either in the BUNDLE or the KIT.  Here of course is the closer look: 




Before rounding up today's post, I want to make sure you are aware of two awesome sales going on. 

Summer Dreamin' FLASH SALE 65% OFF at GingerScraps and the Christmas in July Sale at The LilyPad

This sale will end promptly at 11:59pm (Eastern Time) on July 23. 2017