• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

End of Summer & Back to School Layouts

I was a bit on the quiet side last week. I just had one of those weeks. I did a fair bit of scrapping. I just didn't feel much like blogging about it. I am back this morning though to showcase some great new releases from the digital scrapbooking community. I am going to jump right into it.

Back at the start of August, my kiddo started back to school. I swear it seems like they start back earlier and earlier with each passing year. However in fact, he started back on the exact same date he did last year. I took the obligatory 1st day of school photo. That morning though, he seemed to look so much older than I remembered him looking...just the week prior! I dug up all the 1st Day of School photos. All the way back to Kindergarten. Lined them up....and I was not wrong. He looks SO much more mature from last year to this year.

credits: August 2017 Grab Bag - Schooled  and August 2017 Template Bundle both by Connie Prince


credits: School Rules Collection by Bella Gypsy and Be the Magic Template by Connie Prince


With school starting back, it brings an end to Summer. Well, Summer isn't really over until next month. We are actually still swealtering here in the south. and swimming as much as we can. It does signal the end of Summer though. Here are a few more Summertime digital scrapbooking layouts. All with new releases from this past week. 

credits: Photo Focus 2017 | August Papers and Elements by LJS Designs and Stand Out Vol. 1 | Templates by Meagan's Creations



credits:
Taste of Summer Kit and flowers by Keley Designs
and
Picture Perfect 142 by Aprilisa Designs


credits:
Magic Moments: Tomorrow Tales by Bella Gypsy 

credits:
Favorite minutes 5. by Tinci Designs
and
School of Wizardry by Magical Scraps Galore