• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Throwback Thursday | Vol. 1

credits:
Just A Boy - Kit and retired template by Aprilisa Designs

I thought it would be fun to showcase some older layouts of mine. We are back into 2014 with this one. Look how little my boy is!! This is also one of my all time favorite kits from Aprilisa. I saw this color scheme on the internet, and fell in love with it. I asked her if she could make a kit with it. This is that outcome. As of right now you can get this kit for less than $2!! Here is a closer look at it: 




Have you ever had one of those moments that you didn't know would be the start of something? However when you look back it is a marked point in your life that something started? That is what these photos are to me. The caption reads: 


Isaiah has always been a really silly boy. This, though, was the start of us taking super silly photos. We sat in his bedroom one day and just had fun with the camera. His super silly personality shined through. These are some of my favorite photos of him. They are 100% Isaiah. 

That was the start of it all. The silly faces for the camera. Don't believe me? These are from July of this year. I could probably document each month (if not week) with nothing but silly photos he takes.. My wonderfully silly boy! 


Gotta a layout with Just A Boy by Aprilisa, or wanna show off your throwback layout? LINK ME UP in the comments below!