• Digital Scrapbooking
    Click here to read more about new layouts, new designs from some of the best designers around the digital scrapbooking world. And layouts from me!
    Learn more
  • Everyday Life
    Click here to read more about my day-to-day life! It isn't always boring. haha.
    Learn more
  • Autumn & Digital Scrapbooking
    Check out Summer digital scrapbooking ideas and supplies. From 2023 and all the way back to the start of Shawn Bear Scraps!
    Learn more
Hey there!
Welcome to Shawn Bear Scraps! I’ve been digital scrapbooking for 14 years. This is my little corner of the internet to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts, designs from creative teams I am on, and the latest digital scrapbooking supplies I am fangirling over! I am a 39 year old wife and mom. I live in Georgia, here in the states. I am a Jesus believing, panda loving, digi scrapping, photo taking, memory making, true crime watching, historical fiction reading, nap taking, hike going, football yelling, introverted nerd.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
READ MORE

Halloween Digital Scrapbooking Supplies


If you took a look at my hard drive you would figure out pretty quick that I love Halloween. Love it! I have an insane amount of Halloween inspired digital scrapbooking supplies. I would say that it is probably about 25% (at least) of my entire stash. Think about that. My entire stash. I have been stashing up digital scrapbooking supplies since 2009. That is a lot.

On top of that, I have this eternal battle every time new releases roll out at my favorite shops. Pretty much from the last week of September until the last week in October. "La'Shawn! You do not need that Halloween kit/collection!" "Yes I do! It is a different color scheme than the others." "It has this one really cute/scary element in it that I need." "Look at that alpha!!!" I am not exaggerating either.

With that in mind, I thought I would showcase some of the favorites that I have seen so far this year. A lot some may or may not be in my own personal stash. All of the images are linked to their counterpart in the stores. There are a lot of them. Hold on to your broom...

Halloween Digital Scrapbooking Supplies


Perfect for a spooky, sisterly, magical celebration! Here's another beautiful collaboration from Amber and Flergs, full of spells and sparkle. The papers are dark and vibrant, and the embellishments couldn't be more spectacular. They include a black cat, a bottle of potion, lightning, a spell book, a cauldron, candles, candy cord, titles, word art, spiderwebs and more. Here's everything you need for your next scrapbook page--along with some "Hocus Pocus" for good measure!



Project Mouse: Hallowen AND Project Mouse: Artsy- an eclectic bunch of fantasy - themed embellishments perfect for adding layers of messy, playful fun to your pages! Filled with bits of paint & doodles, scatters of sequins & confetti, and a bunch of scribbly word art, this artsy element pack will add dimension, texture, and shine to your work. Perfect for scrapping everything from haunted mansions & not-so-scary parties, to a late night trick-or-treat, this collection of brightly colored elements - this element pack will add a realistic depth and playfulness to any project you create!


The Happy Halloween Digital Full Kit contains unique images to turn your projects even more wonderful.
Hand-drawn and colored at the highest quality by Paty Greif Design Studio. The files have a resolution of 300dpi for an optimum printing quality.


Create Crate Monthly: Toil & Trouble is a colorful and playful Halloween kit that's packed with everything you need to scrap those costume photos, trick or treating and other October moments.



A digital scrapbooking template pack by Cindy Schneider. Use these digital scrapbooking layered templates to save time and create your own beautiful layouts, they are perfect for scrapping all those Halloween photos.....spooky Halloween costumes, trick or treating, Halloween crafting, and much more!!


A digital scrapbooking template pack by Cindy Schneider. Use these digital scrapbooking layered templates to save time and create your own beautiful layouts, they are perfect for all those cute, spooky, creepy or downright scary Halloween costumes and photos! 


October 31 by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients is a sparkling and fun Halloween collection perfect for scrapping all your cute and scary Halloween pictures!


A digital scrapbooking kit by Studio Flergs. Where black cats prowl, and pumpkins gleam. May luck be yours, this Halloween! 


A digital scrapbooking collection by Grace Lee, Fright Street No.13  is perfect for capturing the thrill of all of the haunts and spells of the season. Your frightening layouts of Halloween fun will look spooktacularly enhanced by the eerie papers and elements in this ghostly collection.



Ever been through a HAUNTED House?    Maybe you've ridden the Haunted Mansion ride at Disney?  Then you'll need this SPOOKY and FUN Collection!  Don't miss any part of this series.


Witches Brew Kit  is a Halloween digital scrapbook kit filled to the brim with traditional Halloween delights.

Use theses fun layered templates to quickly scrap all your Halloween memories. These spooky, but cute, templates are perfect for scrapping costumes, trick or treating, parties and any other event this Halloween!



Continuing my Zentangle series with this set of fun and whimsy Halloween drawings in zen-tangle style. This set includes 15 various halloween drawings, each available as rub-on and sticker version.

The end of October brings us to Halloween and all that is A Little Spooky.
Fancy dress, trick or treating and enjoying a fun filled time with friends and family.
Show off all your spooky times with this fun and colour coordinated set of products.
Coming in a range of colours from white, greens, oranges, blues, pinks, purples, greys and black the ‘A Little Spooky’ set of products will make your Halloween time full of fun memories.
The ‘A Little Spooky’ kit contains 16 patterned papers and 67 coordinating elements to add something a little extra spooky to your layouts.

You don't have to take my word for it now. As you can see, I love Halloween. I love Halloween kits, collections, and more. I also find that as far as digital scrapbooking goes, Halloween brings out the super creative side of the designers. There are much more diverse options put out, colors and patterns you do not normally see, and elements you usually only see this time of year. Makes my pumpkin and skull loving heart happy.

I will be back next week with a collection of my digital scrapbooking layouts that are Halloween inspired from this year. Also next week or the week after, keep a look out for what we did for Halloween....I'll give you a hint...



"Something Wicked This Way Comes"